Win a Week’s Worth of Daily Deals!!

on 9:00 AM

If you are one of the smart ones who bookmark DailySteals.com, you probably spend all week marveling at all of the daily deals offered for unbelievable prices. Personally, I love being able to show off the cool stuff I bought, and then when people ask how much I paid…I blow their minds! Dailysteals.com and one deal a day has been my little secret for so long, but I haven’t been able to suppress my excitement lately. I have been shouting their good works from the rooftops. I thought they couldn’t get any cooler and then I discovered the Weekly Raffle. If you sign up for the Daily Steals newsletter, you are automatically entered to win. “Win what?” you may be asking yourself. Well young deal hunter, you could win a week’s worth of deals! That’s right, every deal of the day for that week.
Winners are notified via email, so be sure to use an actual address that you check and remove daily steals from your spam box.

Unfortunately, it’s only one entry per person, so don’t try any funny business like putting more than one email address in the entries. Also, remember that when you unsubscribe to the newsletters (why would you want to, you’re missing out on valuable deal news?!), you’re removing your name from the raffle.

I still haven’t won, but I’m keeping the dream alive and checking my inbox religiously. You should too!


0 comments:

Daily Deals at Daily Steals