Get Distracted by Daily Deals at Midnight!

on 9:00 AM

My friend recently told me about DailySteals.com – and now I'm addicted! DailySteals.com offers daily deals, and I totally get their philosophy. Basically, they believe it’s better to offer one product for sale each day at a great price, rather than loads of lousy, overpriced products. It’s too true!

Each day at midnight, yesterday’s giveaway of the day is taken off the website, and a new deal is put up. I’m a college student and a night-owl, so I’m usually up into the wee hours of the morning studying and working on papers – while easily being distracted by Facebook, Twitter and other stuff on the Internet. Lately, I’ve been checking DailySteals.com before I go to bed, and, call me weird, but I get a little thrill at the sight of a new deal!

I recently purchased an Optical Senor Mouse for school through DailySteals.com and it was only $1.99 – my kind of price. I’ve also bought my dad a father’s day present already – a cool Multi-Tool gadget with a flashlight, compass, cork screw, pliers, knife and screwdriver set. It was only $3.99 (but I won’t tell him that) and I know he’s going to love it!

Ah, DailySteals.com – providing me with cheap school supplies, presents for family members, and late-night distractions. How did I ever survive without it?

0 comments:

Daily Deals at Daily Steals