A Life With Daily Deals Is Ideal

on 9:00 AM

Let me just give you an idea of how cool www.DailySteals.com is. They are selling one of those awesome desk clocks with everything you could possibly want on it including temperature, the outside weather, humidity and moon phase. This item is $6.99 marked down from $29.99. That means that you save 77%. And they include a battery. Cool huh? Well that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

On Wednesday, the giveaway of the day was a brand new Bluetooth headset for $19.95. That’s not that cheap. I know. I said the same thing. Then I looked more closely and saw that there’s a $25 dollar mail in rebate. Now maybe I’m misunderstanding here, but if you buy the headset, actually send in the rebate and then get it in the mail, you will be earning $5?!? It’s one thing for a website to offer daily deals, but it’s another to actually pay you to shop.

Alas, I only wish that I had known of these daily deals earlier in my life. When I was a young lad, how freely I would spend money on things that I could easily have gotten cheaper had I known of a deal. But now I know better. www.DailySteals.com is my go to when it comes to daily deals.

0 comments:

Daily Deals at Daily Steals