Daily Deals are Good For Your Health!

on 9:00 AM

I have a chronic shopping condition. It’s called seeksalottadealsitis. Along with bouts of intense longing, wishfulness, general thrift and rapid index finger spasms, it’s hard for me to concentrate on whatever it is I may be doing because I’m constantly distracted by the potential of online deals. I know, I know, it’s terrible but if I’ve tried almost everything and none of it worked.

So I finally went to my doctor and he diagnosed me. He told me about this site, www.DailySteals.com and said that this is my best way of overcoming my problem. If I should choose to ignore it, he said, I might go into states of glassy eyed paralysis, capable of only looking for deals by searching the internet. He said that daily deals are the only way to overcome and that if I visit this site, which offers one deal a day, I would heal. So I went home and started shopping. I saw electronics for low prices that sent me into a temporary fit, and my finger was unable to stop clicking as I shopped and bought. When I realized it was over, I felt an odd sensation. I hadn’t experienced it for years. It was the feeling of satisfaction.

So now, every day, I check for daily deals and buy what looks good. This allows me to feel safe in knowing that I am getting a deal, and that it’s coming in the mail. I have no desire to keep shopping. I’m cured.

0 comments:

Daily Deals at Daily Steals